GT-SAT International s.a.r.l
GT-SAT was established to deliver our philosophy of providing quality products backed by total focus on the most important element of our business: the customer. It is this ethos which we truly believe will develop our current and potential client into long term partners. A partnership built on trust, total support and mutual reward from working together. With a combined experience of over 15 years in the satellite business and countless more in delivery 100% customer service, GT-SAT is the natural choice for quality, and reliability. Those of who have dealt with us over the years know that it is our tireless customer focus that differentiates us from the rest.
16 rue Millewée L-7257 Helmsange - Walferdange, Luxembourg
LOGISTIC MANAGER (m/f)
Join a team in International Import/Export Company, major player in manufacturing of digital TV equipment operating worldwide. We offer real career opportunities as well as continuous internal education adapted to your needs.
This position will be responsible to:
- Execute logistics tasks (shipping, trucking, warehousing…) prepare shipments by pallets and parcel services and unloading of containers.
- Facilitate the international delivery process from warehouse to customer including negotiation of rates, documents and filing of all related documents.
- Responsible for the warehouse, stock and maintain logistic reports.
- Manage of transport orders and handles the related administrative follow up.
- Follow up deliveries to customers and report directly to the management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good oral and written communication.
- Fluent in English, French and German
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Professional qualification in logistics and at least three years experience in a comparable position.
- Good physical condition
- Good computer skills in word and excel
This is an opportunity for an ambitious person to become a key part of a well-established and fast-growing company that has a position on the market and is well known in the industry to stand behind a distribution philosophy
Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English with your earliest starting time and your salary expectation to the email firstname.lastname@example.org