SUPPORT - Guidelines on how to install our products
GT-dLNB1T / GT-dLNB2T INSTALLATION
Installation guide below to install the following dLNBs on buildings:
Static MDU with dLNB1T for 1 SAT
Static MDU with dLNB1T for 2 SAT
Dynamic MDU with dLNB1T for 1 SAT
Dynamic MDU with dLNB1T for 2 SAT
dMS2T / dMS4T INSTALLATION
dMultiswitch installation - 1 SAT
dMultiswitch installation - 2 SAT
LNB MONOBLOCK INSTALLATION
Satellite angle reception table
User's Manual for Monoblock 6° and 4.3°.
1. Install Monoblock on the dish, mounting right feed in the LNB holder.
2. Choose DiSEqC A on your dish finder or receiver for HotBird 13E (Monoblock 6°) or Astra 19E (Monoblock 4,3°)
3. Set up the dish for best/strongest signal.
4. Choose DiSEqC B on your dish finder or receiver for Astra 19E (Monoblock 6°) or Astra 23.5E (Monoblock 4.3°)
5. Move the monoblock around axis for best/strongest signal.
6. Tighten all screws and nuts.